Apply to be a field fellow today!
The Idaho young democrats and The Young Democrats of America mobilizes young people under the age of 36 to participate in the electoral process to elect Democrats, influence the ideals of the Democratic Party, advocate for progressive issues, and train the next generation of progressive leaders.
What We Do:
- Form the foundation and continual expansion of the Idaho Young Democrats of America.
- To introduce, develop, and instill in young people an active interest in governmental affairs and the electoral process.
- Foster and promote the philosophies, principles and goals of the Democratic Party.
- Develop leadership skills in our members.
- Involve ourselves in programs to improve voter education and participation and contribute to the well-being of the community at large.
- Provide all citizens the highest degree of justice and social welfare.
Young Democrats are strong as they are numerous. This number reflects members active on our board, and in the college and high school caucuses.
board members working to elect dems in 2018
Our executive board is committed to extending Democratic values into our communities.
High school And college chapters
The Idaho Young Democrats has an active presence throughout our states academia.
I'm so proud that the Idaho Young Democrats is the only affiliate of the Young Democrats of America with a paid field fellowship with fellows in 3 targeted districts. Our 12-member executive board is working hard to get boots on the ground in this fight, and I can't express how proud I am to lead this organization through the 2018 cycle. IDYD has some of the best and brightest young leaders in the state engaging their peers on high school and college campuses and leading the charge to create progressive change in Idaho.
We know that this isn't the time to sit on the sidelines-- it's time to get in the fight. Please join us. Organize or join a chapter at your school, register voters on campus, or contribute if you can.
Thank you for your continued support,
Jessi Boyer- IDYD President
The Idaho Young Democrats are always looking to increase membership and community involvement. There is power in numbers, the support of people young, old, and in between helps extend our reach in Idaho politics.
Become a member
Make a Donation